Truefan Feedback
+1 as a seller. She handled a split of a stock doll for me with another forum member. Communication was great and the doll was shipped promptly and arrived well packed. A big Thank You!
+1 as a seller. She handled a split wherein I received a doll. The doll arrived quickly and safely, with everything in perfect condition. smile Good communication, with multiple PMs and info/choices about shipping.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller. As always, True is an absolute pleasure to deal with smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for truefan as a seller! She's super sweet and great with communication. Everything arrived safely and quickly. Thank you so much for the HLG stock, I love it! grin
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
Item: I bought Dal - Sakura Stock
Date: Early July 2012
My Location: Thailand

Comment: + 1 as seller. Great and timely communication. I was informed when my package was shipped. My girls are so thrill getting new outfit~smile Really recommended seller~<3
+1 as a seller

TrueFan is more professional & organised to deal with (not to mention a HEAP nicer grin ) than 99% of shops out there. Thanks again, Ma'am.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 I received my item within three days. Henri arrived in a big box which prevented her from being damaged. I highly recommend this seller.
+1 from me. First transaction on here, doll received just as described and nicely packed. Thanks!
I will have a few dolls and more to sell here.
I also sell as Ethereal Spirits on Bonanza, eBay and Dolltique
My Bonanza Booth is here

My eBay feedback is here
+1 as a split partner.

Thanks to TrueFan, I was able to add Pullip Merl to my collection. I've dealt with True a number of times, and this time was as fine as all the other transactions we've had. Thanks so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller
TrueFan was really kind, helpful and a great communicator- thank you very very much for a great transaction!
+1 as a seller - again and again. smile This time I purchased a wig from True, and it arrived superfast and in as-new condition. Heartily recommended!
+1 as a seller- TrueFan is an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you again grin
+1

Great transaction! Thanks so much..
+1 as a seller

I bought Little Rot Chan's outfit, Rot Chan's t-shirt, Stica's card and Satti's wig. I'm happy with everything and with the communication. smile Thank you!
+1 as a seller

I traded with her for some stock pieces and everything was as advertised and shipped fast. Thanks!