Feedback For Effiethedal
+1, great seller the item was in perfect condition and wrapped safely

smile
+1 for my cute skirt!! thanks!! <3
+1 as a seller

I bought a lovely Zuora from EffietheDal and she arrived very quickly and well packaged! smile
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 as a seller.
Bought a cute dress from her recently for my Dals. Shipping was prompt and she was lovely to deal with. Thanks so much.
+1 For Taeyang clothes! Thanks so much! It was really quick shipping and great communication.
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as a wonderful and very professional seller!

The little Dal dress I bought from Effiethedal was in excellent condition, well packaged, and arrived really, really fast! Communication was great, too! I'd gladly buy from her again!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a seller

my dress and hat arrived in perfect condition, quickly and well packed. Effiethedal is a friendly reliable person and I would recommend her to anyone.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller. Great communication and super fast shipping! Thanks!