Marryth's Feedback!
Enthusiastic plus one from me! Marryth is always a good buyer with quick payments, and is so fun to chat with! :kissy:
+1 loved the item to death, great dealing with the seller, shipping was over the top fantastic
Awesome seller! Love the eyechips! Would buy from Marryth again in a heartbeat!!! <3

Skye
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 for Marryth as a fantastic seller <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 from A Zuora Sell. I love her!
+1 great communication shipping was fast and the dolly was in great condtion thanks again!
+1 from me! Souseiseki arrived to me very well-packed! Amanda is a super awesome seller! <3
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Big huge positive from me! Prunella arrived safe and sound, it's always great doing business with you!

grin
+1 to Marryth as a seller for Papin bits and a skully shirt. Thanks!!!

grin

grin

Kathy
+1
great comunication and very friendly~
Thanks for the great hoodie~
My feedback thread here
My Flickr
+ 1 as a seller for Marryth,

I forgot to leave her feedback for an amazing dress I bought for a friend a while ago, I'm so sorry.

Marryth is a fantastic and super nice person, shipping went super fast and the communication is just perfect, thank you soooo much! :kissy: <3
Another absolutely flawless transaction, my girls love everything! Thanks again

grin
+ 1 as a seller!

Thank you so much, I love everything I bought from you! :kissy:
+ 1 positive. Wonderful, wonderful seller! Great communication, fast shipping, so lovely items in excellent condition. Thank you so much!

yay
+1
Great seller! Well packaged & arrived at super-speed. Many thanks!