Delightfulfreak Feedback; Is lanknd on ebay
+1 for a nice buyer. Thank you very much!^^
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and friendly as well, thank you ^^
+1 for purchasing a BJD that I had up for sale! smile
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer

Wonderful communication and fast payment! Thanks! Happy
+1 as a buyer.

She bought a Sage taeyang from me. He was a feeler and she inquired about him and she was very patient while I decided if i wanted to sell him or not. She also let me know when she could pay right away, and then she paid when she said she would. Last but not least may I say, A++++++++++++++++++++ buyer??? :]
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+ 1 as a seller! I purchased a mega box stuffed with some GREAT stuff from Abby. The box was shipped quickly and safely, and the items are lovely. I would definitely recommend. Thanks again!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
+1 as a seller. I purchased a DVD from Abby. She was always in touch and let me know when she couldn't ship as planned so there would be a delay. I received the DVD today, and it was nicely packed and in perfect condition. I HIGHLY recommend dealing with her. Thank you so much!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 Positive as a buyer!

DeLightfulfreak paid promptly, was very pleasant in all her communications, and let me know right away when the package arrived safely. I would certainly do business with her again~!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
+1 seller . Doll arrived quickly and safely. I love her !
Thank you so much !
+1 as a seller yay

Bought Hinata (Dal Cinnamoroll), and I love her!
Quick shipping, and VERY safe packaging.
She had so much protecting her<3

+1 as a buyer

Quick payment and response to PMs! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a buyer

Things to look forward to when dealing with Delightfulfreak: prompt payment and friendly communication as well as feedback left for me. It's always fine to deal with Ms. Abby!
smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller!
I bought a box of clothes and some trading cards from her, and I absolutely love everything. It was shipped out quick and arrived very quickly, as well. High recommend!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

+1 as a seller

I bought some clothes and a trading card from her. Everything was exactly as described, and was shipped really fast! Wonderful communication and super nice too. =)
Thank you~would definitely deal again ^-^
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page

+1 as a seller

Friendly and prompt communication, kept me posted as to when the doll shipped. It was a pleasure doing business! Thanks!