Feedback For Seafoam
+1 positive! Very easy to work with and a fast shipper! I recommend!
+1 as seller!

Very easy and pain -free transaction!
Thanks!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 for seller

I bought some Liv Doll stock items (wigs,eyes,clothing).

This seller had great communication, shipped very quickly after payment, and packaged the items very efficiently.
+1 as seller!

Bought a Barbie outfit! Great communication and shipped fast! The iten is perfect! Thanks for everything!
+1 as a seller! Item arrived quickly and exactly as described! Very pleasant fellow to deal with, would buy from again!
Thanks much!
+1 Fantastic seller!
+1 for a great seller

bought Ricky from her and i love him - he fits in very well - fast shipping and a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 for a wonderful seller.

Astonishingly fast shipping, absolutely amazing/gorgeous items at equally amazing prices, and all in all just a pleasure to do business with! I was also thrilled that he used eco-friendly packaging to ship my stuff in. smile Thanks so much!
+1 positive. I bought a lot of Kurhns and they arrived very quickly and as discribed. Very nice to deal with too.
+1 as a seller, good communication and items arrived safely and quickly. Thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
Another +1 from me for seafoam as a seller. Items in perfect condition, and safely packaged! Lovely communication, would recommend at any time. smile
+1 for a great seller. Quick transaction, and the clothes are super cool! Dani and Pixie are very pleased. xD
[Image: 48505022@N04.jpg]
Coming: None.
Next: None.
+1 awesome seller! Thanks!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a seller

I bought a pair of Momoko boots from Seafoam. They were just as lovely as described and arrived in record time! Thanks so much!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST