Feedback For Burntbao; I have a bunch & sorta lost count...
+2 for Awesome Seller on a wig and extra surprise gift!! Lightning shipping and nice items...
Thanks Kat!!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1 as a seller, exactly what I expected (and needed xD)! Thank you!
Feedback

Not all who wander are lost.
I'm almost always in the Chatroom, even when I'm not really here.

+1 as seller! Very friendly, great communication & items, & prompt shipping. Thanks again! smile
MomoPhotobucketRoachPhotobucketFeebsPhotobucket
+1, as always!

Thanks again, so much. The dress arrived quickly, in great condition, and with ADORABLE little stickers. I look forward to buying from you again. grin
+1 for buying a dncnllama dress from me. Thanks! x
+1 as seller Thank you so much for Blanche <3 and the freebies are awesome too! Thanks Again.
+1 as a seller

I bought Blanche's stock from burntbao and she was lovely to deal with throughout. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 for a great sale

sold me a dolly head - a pleasure to do business with
+1 Seller

Excellent communication, cute extras!
Thank you!Happy
+1 Nice items, prompt shipping, friendly communication! Thank you!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
+1 as seller

I bought a pullip head and it arrived safely today. Thank you smile
+1 Feedback for Taeynag Shade!

I thought I had left this before, but I guess I didn't. But it was a great transaction. Nice communication, very fast shipping and she even shipped out his hat for me when she forgot to put it in the box XD Thanks so much!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 for Xiao Fan's wig!

♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥ [THANK YOU VERY MUCH] ♥ =(。◕‿‿◕。)= ♥
+1 as a seller!
Thank you very much for the wig; it's beautiful and fits my doll perfectly! yay Great communication, and very nice, too!
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]

+1 for being a great seller!
=D
At home: Shinku, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina Ichigo, Barasuishou, Kanaria, Miu (My Melody), Kai (Mao), Killian (Mao), Mao, Merl Nostalgia, Chelsea, Original Merl, Taeyang Kain, Minnie (Dal Tweety), Victorique de Blois, Cinnamoroll, Violette, Hortense, TokiDoki Luna, Kiyomi, Taeyang Wayne, Cordelia (Aurora), Sola, Kirakishou 2014

Facebook Page