Rosse's Feedback!
+1 as a super sweet buyer HappyAn absolute pleasure to deal with.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a fantastic seller

I bought Lipoca's card and some dal clothes. They were sent so fast!!
+1 got everything in great condition and just as described!
to create is in my soul, to create beautiful things is my gift...
+1 for being an awesome buyer.

Rosse purchased some cabochon eyes from me. She is polite, friendly, is quick to pay for her items and even let me know when she received them. Thanks so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a buyer! Super smooth transaction, thank you so much!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a seller

Wonderful person to buy from! The items were in perfect condition! Thank you! Happy
+1 as a seller!

Everything was well packed, and was sent out super quick. Thank you!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as buyer ~ everything perfect!
+1 as a seller
I bought two wigs and they came packaged very carefully so that they were in perfect condition when they arrived. She even gave me a little advice in getting the best out of the wigs, which was really helpful. Thanks so much...I love them! x
+1 as a great buyer

Rosse purchased some items from my sales thread...it was a perfect transaction in every way. Thanks so much!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller.

Great and friendly communication. Quick ship. Delighted! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller! I bought a card and a Dal dress from Rosse. Everything was in great condition and arrived quickly. Thanks so much! smile
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as a seller
Items: Stica stock, Blanche 'partial-stock' and 2 Nintendo consoles.

Rosse sold me the wonderful pretty Stica stock which I am so pleased with! She even gave me a cute note with my items. It arrived safely and light-weight as well! Thank you for a friendly transaction.

So now hmm.. do I have a Type-3 Pullip to try her clothes with? X.x But thank you so much!
Artist open for Doll portraits and custom eyes.
Tumblr: http://joichii.tumblr.com | Etsy Shop
Flick'r Gallery | Instagram

Spilt want: Isul Retro Johan
+1 Perfect buyer! Prompt payment and sweet, I definitely recommend to deal with her!
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
+1 as a seller. Great wig, thank you!!