Feedback For PrincessTomato; 100% positive, 192 here on DM
+1 for Purezza's hat & boogie board. I've very pleased with her packaging and communication.
+ 1 as a perfect seller <3 <3 <3

I bought Sage's mobile phone from her and she shipped the package out really fast & communicaton was perfect, thank you SO much!
+1 Bought Paja's wig from PrincessTomato. Wig in fabulous condition, as described, and was very easy to deal with smile Thankyou.
+1 as a seller!
Fast shipping and great communication!
Thank you!
+1 for trade! Fantastic trade.
+1 positive for being a fantastic seller, she even threw in one of her awesome hand-made bandannas free of charge! :3
~Sara r00lz~
+1 as a seller!
Wonderful as always! Fast shipping!
Thank you!<3
+1 She's a great seller and it arrived really fast. My friend's going to love the dress-thing. 8D
[Image: 48505022@N04.jpg]
Coming: None.
Next: None.
+1 for a great seller smile
+1 positive trade - received puki's wig - thanks so much!
+1 as a trader! Stuff in great condition, great packaging! Thank you
+1 for PrincessTomato as seller.

Bought a Monomono from her and she arrived well-packaged and in wonderful condition. Great communication. Thank you!
Awesome Swap partner. +1
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

I'm 100% happy with my purchase from her!
Would buy from her again.
+1 as a seller! I bought a sweet Kurhn doll for her, and she arrived quickly and soundly! PT is fun to talk to, as well! Overall brilliant seller and very nice person! grin
Thanks again!