Feedback For PrincessTomato; 100% positive, 192 here on DM
+1 Positiv - Got the wig very fast - Thanks a lot
Vanillas Flickr
My Homepage for Doll Couches:
[Image: banner1.jpg]
Happy Yet another + 1 as a seller from me- I bought an obitsu from Sara and she sent it out super fast- as always, a pleasure to chat with!
+1 as a seller!
+1 positive. received maya's stock, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller, bought a really cute wig from her, and no worries the bangs look perfect like that, my Peyton(Hello Kitty) looks totally cute! thank you so much!
+1 as an amazing swap partner
Flickr
also buy my dolls
+1 as buyer - amazing to work with. yay
At Home: Ianto (Custom Filato), Tzigany (Haute NY), Sebastian (Cavalie), Ume (Youtsuzu), (unnamed Papin)
+1 as a seller! she's lovelyHappy and i love my new girl (: thanks!
WishList: Haute LA, Kuhn, Galene, Dahlia, Mao, NekoNeko MaoMao Special 2
+1 plus as a seller for quickly shipping a pair of doll pants I bought!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1

Purchased Panda. She arrived quickly and in great shape. Seller is friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!
+1. Bought Bratz clothes from Princess Tomato. Super fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!
+1 as a seller, shipped quickly, item was perfect, and she was very sweet!
Purchased a custom Puki from her. Sent it out the day after payment. Awesome communication, and a sweet girl =) Thanks again hun!
+1 as a seller. I purchased a Blyte stock outfit, and it arrived safely, very well packaged and in perfect condition.
+1 for selling me an adorable kimono! Sara is always a pleasure to deal with!