Feedback For Ver2
+1 for beeing an excellent & super friendly seller yay I bought a lovely chinese dress for my Pullip Xiao-Fan, everything was perfect! Thank you so much!!!!!!
+1 from me!

Ver2 is a wonderful seller, everything went very smoothly with our transaction, and Squall arrived safe and sound to me. Thank you again for a great experience. yay
+1 from me also!

Great communication, fast shipper. I bought 4 pullip/taeyang wigs from Ver2 and they were exactly as she described. They arrived well packed in a box and in plastic bags. I will certainly buy from her again. Thank you!
[Image: 3982293671_82840be898_o.jpg]
+1 as seller. I bought Blanche´s stock, and everything´s perfect. Very good communication. Thanks for all!!!
[Image: 22349164@N03.jpg]
+1 GREAT seller! Super understanding and a pure delight to do buisness with! I would love to work with again!
She is an excellent seller! She sold Prunella to me, in great condition and quick shipping.
She is a wonderful communicator as well, and a really nice person! I would purchase anything from her again!!
+1 Seller, thanks so much!
My girls: Solisity (Celsiy) :: Aida (Barasuishou) :: Princy (Another Alice) :: Qko (Cosmic Jupi)
Wishlist: Dal Angry
+1 as a buyer

Friendly, great communication, patient and fast payment!
+1 seller!!!

I purchased a Naomi from ver2 and everything was just perfect, she shipped save and fast, the communication was great, I couldn't be happier with everything!!!

Thank you so much!!! Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
+1 Buyer
Excellent transaction, great communication, thank you!~
+1 as a seller, bought a dress and it came fast and good communication =D
Dolls Dolls and more dolls (sighs)
Feedback
+1 seller

I bought from her lovely dresses, they came safely .. It was also a great communiation !
[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]

Feedbacks
Ebay Etsy

♥ My Family ♥
Pullips
Suiseiseki (Ginger) Amarri (Aiko-Chan) Dita (Emmie) Blanche (Raya) Chelsea (Candy) Xiao-Fan (Peach) Lolli (Chloi) Jasmine (Kirsche) Bianca (Lunatic Queen) Anica (Lunatic Queen) Veritas (2nd hand) Veritas (2nd hand) Raphia (custom) Nahh-Ato (custom) MM (MIB) Cinci (MIB) Prunella (MIB) Tiphona (MIB)

Dals
Puki (Clair) Cinnamoroll (BonBon)

Taeyangs
Wayne (Alex) Butler (Edwen)

BJD
LF Rachel face plate

Looking for:
Pullips: Rida - Papin
BJD: FairyLand Face Plates for Pukifee + Littlefee - FairyLand LittleFee body - Unoa Face plate

[Image: benotat-1a00194846.gif]
+1 as a seller.

I purchased 2 NRFB dolls and they arrived very quickly and packaged ridiculously well XD Would definately recommend~ Great/lovely seller smile

<3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for buyer. Ver2 bought Yuki from me, she was great to work with, paid promptly, and reminded me when I was being forgetful -_-;; Thanks so much, enjoy ur new girl!!

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a seller! She agreed on a payment plan so that I could buy Eos from her, and was friendly and easy to talk to throughout the whole process. Absolutely wonderful to deal with. smile
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse