Imhitomi Feedback (felice)
+1 Thanks!
+1 as a seller. My Shade Taeyang arrived as my first boy. Well packed and well priced. Thanks again.
I called him Ash because of his beautiful ashen wig.
+1 - Thanks for the jacket and pup.

smile

Very quick shipping.
At Home: Ianto (Custom Filato), Tzigany (Haute NY), Sebastian (Cavalie), Ume (Youtsuzu), (unnamed Papin)
+1

My Missionary Taeyang arrived a few days ago. Very well packaged and well-priced. And thanks so much for the goodies! ^___^
+1

YAY YAY my pullips have loads of clothes now thanks heaps, plus cute little things to play with My next picfic is gonna be awesome because of you
i have animal magnetism. Squirrels stick to my clothes
+1 positive trade. received my items today, and they're adorable! thanks so much

yay
+1. Good seller/good communication

smile
+ 1 Good seller and good contact ^^ Many thanks from Finland!
+ 1

Imhitomi was my savior for offering Taeyang body parts up for sale. Smooth transaction, good communication and the parts where very thoroughly wrapped in bubblewrap. Thank you ^^
+1 positive.

smile

Thanks so much for keeping me updated and for the friendly service! <3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
1+ as a seller - I purchased a pair of eyechips.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a fabulous buyer! Very friendly smile Thanks again honey, enjoy your new girl!

[Image: Stellasig.jpg]
Want: Clarity or Nero's eyechips!
+1 positive! Fast shipping, thanks! grin
+1 as a seller

Great communication and fast shipping made this a very pleasant transaction! :sp 2:
+1 for being a super buyer.

Thanks for being so understanding and so friendly! smile I hope you enjoy your items. smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!