Zetoast's Feedback; Woot woot~
+ 2 as a seller <3

I bought Bree and Fourrure's glasses from her, she shipped them both extremely fast and the communication was perfect <3
I also love the extra things you gave me grin

Thank you SO much!
+3 as seller

She's just that great! I got a hoodie, wig, and shoes from her. Great communication, fast shipper, and very patient!

Thanks again!
Click the dolly sig to visit my Flickr!

photo DollSig2_zps97ad1290.jpg
+1 as seller. I cant believe how fast it got here!! Thank you for being so prompt <3!!!!!!!!!!
+1 as a seller! I absolutely love my new doll Kei! grin
My feedback is here!

I wish for...
Dal: 2 Frara, CIEL!, little Dal Pink Alice, that Angelic Pretty Dal Pullip: Peter Pan, Adsiltia, GRELL Taeyang: SEBASTIAN!, Hash Blythe: Precocious Candy's Mushroom (named Adelyne?)
+1!! Got a lovely hand-made hoodie, great communication and pictures throughout!
+1 as seller for a gorgeous hoodie! It's amazing that it's hand-made!! Lovely person to talk to, answered all my questions and was VERY polite!! The shipping was fast too <3 Hopefully I can buy another hoodie really soon!! Thanks a bunch! :sp 3:
+1!
I got some hoodies from her and they were sooo perfect!
I love Zetoast as a seller, and as a online friend!
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
+1 positive from me, she's an awesome seller!

:3
+1 as a seller.
I bought some Pinky:St items from her and it was a lovely experience. Good communication and fast shipping!
+1 for a wonderful trade. Her hoodies are wonderfully made and so cute. (I also got adorable Pinky's) Everything was packed great and it got here super fast. Thank you so much : D
+1 for a great seller. Fast shipping, very friendly to deal with. smile