Clarities Feedback
+1 for a beautiful quality wig. Exactly as described, well packaged, and shipped fast. Thank you!
+1 as seller

I bought a MIB Eos from Clarities and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Perfect communication, super fast shipping, and she was kind enough to give me a great price for the doll so I could afford her ^__^
+1 as a seller!

I bought a MIB Clara and My Melody's wig from Clarities. Communication was great and she shipped fast. I couldn't be happier! Thank you!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
+1 positive seller!

Clarities is a wonderful seller! Fast shipping and very nice to talk to! yay will look for more of her sales in the future! Thank you! yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
+1 as seller! The wig is in perfect condition and we had great communication~
+1 positive for an awesome trade. I received Chloi in excellent condition and love her. thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer! An absolute perfect transaction. Very well packaged and great communication. Thanks again!!! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 Came beautifully packaged and is adorable grin Thanks so much! <3
~*Jen/Emi*~ - Feedback
+1 as a seller.
Bought My Melody's stock. It came super fast & in perfect condition! Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

Bought a nude Eos from her! She was very friendly and shipped out quickly and Eos came just as described. I love her! smile
[Image: DM-signature_zpstjcicspl.jpg]

+1 as a Seller.

Bought BNIB Red-eye Yuki from her and had excellent communication and super fast shipping all for a great price. Would definitely buy from again. Thank you!
[Image: 5483651369_b4cf3753cb.jpg]