Feedback For Blinkeke; feedback
+1 as a seller!

Sold me a bunch of dolly clothes which arriced insaaaanely fast! Was very communicative and friendly, thanks!
positive as always! for custom work and some clothing too.
1+ as a seller!!! She sold me Rida and it just arrived today very well packaged and in perfect condition!!! I love her <3 Thanks again!!!
Plus shes really nice to deal with and replies quick to the PM's
+1 positive feedback for selling me clothes and a tub... there was a miscommunication about the tub and the shipping but she gave me a refund on both. Wonderful seller!
+1
thanks so much for the shoes, shirt and dress
super fast shipping

grin
+1 positive for selling me two wonderful dolls! I couldn't be happier with our transaction, Blinkeke was all over awesome to deal with (as in great communication, being nice and offering me a great price, shipping fast and well packaged smile)!
+1 from me!! I bought Haute New York from her, and she was great to deal with. Haute arrived super fast, SUPER well packaged (CUUUUTE TISSUE PAPER!wink and with extras that don't suck.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!
+ 1 as a seller,

Vivien arrived in only a few days, the communication was just perfect and Blinkeke is such a nice and sweet person, thank you soooo much for everything!
You're the best <3 <3 <3
+1 as a seller. The items arrived safely and quickly.
Thanks! <3
++++++++1 as a buyer! Great communicator! Pleasure to work with!

Thanks so much!
+1 as a seller.
Doll arrived in a timely manner, well packed. The extras were very cute! Thank you!
+1 Excellent buyer! Blinkeke purchased a Squall pullip from me a while back. A wonderful transaction; great communication, quick payment, I couldn't be happier. Thanks again (and I apologize greatly for the tardiness of this posting ^^ ).
+1 as a seller - she sold me Paja's stock. Lovely to do business with, very nice and good communication! Thanks so much <3
Wren's Feedback

Pullips: Lan Ake*Latte*Papin*Panda*Haute NY*Paja*Celsiy*Stica*Assa*Chicca*Jupi Dals: Frara Taeyangs: Filato*William*Jade Minis: Little Leprotto
+1 as a seller!
Thank you very much for Assas Stock, very good communication and fast shipping

smile
+1 for a smooth transaction! Perfect seller!!! Love, Love the boots and Bag. Who doesn't love free gifts!? I know I do! Thank you Kelsy! <3
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]