Feedback for Sakibou
Dolly Market
Positive - 16
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

+1 as a buyer from me! fast payment and delightful to deal with! Thanks again

grin
+1 as a fabulous Seller !!

Communications were professional and courteous. Shipping was FAST ! Doll was wrapped very securely with a nice note inside. The doll is PERFECT and I am so happy I bought her from Sakibou :kissy:
+1 Buyer

Good communication, nice to deal with. Thanks!
At Home: Ianto (Custom Filato), Tzigany (Haute NY), Sebastian (Cavalie), Ume (Youtsuzu), (unnamed Papin)
+1 as a seller!

I bought Stica from Sakibou and she got here awfully fast, and extremely well packed! Saki over-paid attention to detail, as well... the doll looks more perfect in person than the "flaws" she pointed out. She's fabulous!

I'd highly recommend Sakibou!

Thank you so much honey, I love Stica!

Deana
[Image: Stellasig.jpg]
Want: Clarity or Nero's eyechips!
+1 Seller

I bought a RIDa from her as a Christmas present to myself from my parents. She was great with communication and RIDa's in fantastic condition for a second-hand doll!

I totally recommend her! Thank you so much for my RIDa.
{Feedback || Wishlist}

home: sakana (hello kitty), makoto (lead), yua (tezca), chie (coral), beatrix (puki dal), mushu (rida), asad (captain hook)
+1 as a seller

Sakibou is a wonderful person to do business with. She responded promptly to my messages and even took extra photos when I had a question about the doll's eyes. When my doll arrived, he was very carefully packaged. I am beyond satisfied with this transaction! Special 2
+1 for Sakibou as a seller.

Excellent communication, doll was shipping quickly and packaged well. Doll arrived in fabulous condition. Perfect in every way. Thank you!
+1 as a buyer!
thanks ^__^
[Image: 4180929405_9840e5b06d_o.png]
Cacauflower
+1 as a seller, thank you so much! She arrived very quickly and packed very well. Thank you!
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
+1 as a buyer ^^ Thank you very much for your fast payment and the smooth transaction!
+1 as a seller! Quick shipping, and doll came just as described. Thank you! smile
+1 as a seller

Fast Shipping, excellent communication, and everything was there! Wonderful experience smile
+1 as a buyer~ Sakibou bought some clothes from me. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks so much~! grin
+1 for a nice buyer. She bought wig from me. Fast payment and good communication. Thank you^^