elderham's Feedback
+1 as a seller!

Great communication, very open to any questions, item arrived exactly as described and quickly.

Thanks for the dress!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as a seller. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thanks so much! yay
+1 as a seller

I bought a Taeyang from her, smooth communication and fast shipping. Thank you! smile
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+ 1 as a seller.

Great seller, higly recommended!! Very fast posting and everything as she described. Thanks a million. grin
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
Mi Flickr ♥
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wishlist♥♥
Isul Mao
=·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·==·.·=
♥♥Wanted♥♥
Latte outfit, Shan-ria outfit, 2xObitsu 27cm - 1x obitsu25cm -
+1 as a buyer - thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+3 from me for the three fur wigs which arrived today. Thanks so much.
+1, excellent seller! Thanks for the Dal dress. wink
+1 as a seller. Great communication, very friendly and honest. smile
+1 Awesome buyer! Fast payment, wonderful communication. A pleasure to sell to. smile
+a as a seller. Timulus arrived fast and was safely packed! Thank you for that smooth transaction.
[Image: signatur.jpg]
+1 as a seller. purchased taeyang items.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller. I bought a really nice hooded fleece coat for Taeyang from elderham. It was perfect and reasonably priced and shipped quickly. Many thanks!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 very lovely seller with fast shipping and very very nice! Would definitely would buy from you again! Heart
+1 as an amazing seller. Thanks!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a2_11][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_16][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_24]
+1 Great Communication,shipped my item promptly. Thank you for the cute gift.