Feedback For Blaire
+1 as a Concealed Cash Buyer. I have to say that label because honestly, no other Concealed Cash buyers who have said they'd buy from me with CC actually sent it

grin So I say, thank you for keeping your word. I would definitely work with you again~~

grin
+1 Very happy with Another King's stock.
Plus the Thank You drawing and bonus hair clip was a nice touch. <3
+1 as a buyer - always a pleasure! One of my very favorite people on this board, hands-down. :sp 2:
+1 for a fantastic buyer, super fast pay! thanks again!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as buyer! Thanks very much!!
+1 wonderful buyer, thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer. She got her payment out to me quickly, and she's wonderful to communicate with! Would definitely do business with her again!
My Pullips, they respect me, unlike my Gang of Miscreant BJDs: the new kid, Madi, a Lati Yellow Miel, the (mostly) innocent Cameron, a Lati White Laches, Amandine, a Little Fee Ante, who really shouldn't be trusted with so much as a goldfish, and Greta, the bossy little Elfdoll Alice Cherry Blossom who started it all...
Livejournal ~ flickr
+2 as a buyer for two successful transactions! thanks!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for all my Dolly Photography smile
+1 from me! Blaire is a good buyer, and sent payment with adorable drawings. It was like getting happy thoughts through the mail!!!! :sp 2:
+1 As a buyer. Blaire replied very prompt, and can easily be found! Thank you so much for buying my dress!
+1 positive, fast payment. thanks so much!
+1

Great buyer. Sent concealed cash, arrived fast and safe. smile
~~~Rorymouse~~~
+1- Awsome buyer! Very nice and quick to send payment! Even drew a super cute chibi on the paper the money was sent on!
+1 positive for blaire for being a awesome and patient buyer! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy your items! ^__^
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 thanks for buying stuff from me and being a wonderful buyer