Blahdy's Feedback
Positive-14

Negative-0

Neutral-0
<('.'<)
+1 as a seller- I purchased Rovam from her and the transaction was perfect- Rovam was packed very carefully, send out very fast and we had a very nice communication

smile
+1 as a seller for bits of Rovam stock. Great transaction, thanks!

Kathy
+1

^^ She's an awesome seller!
Communication was great and shipping was fast :3
+1 as a seller. Thanks for Chill's dress!
+1 as a seller!
Hello Kitty's loving it here!

grin
My feedback is here!

I wish for...
Dal: 2 Frara, CIEL!, little Dal Pink Alice, that Angelic Pretty Dal Pullip: Peter Pan, Adsiltia, GRELL Taeyang: SEBASTIAN!, Hash Blythe: Precocious Candy's Mushroom (named Adelyne?)
+1 as a seller, great transaction, item as described.

I would like to make it known, however, that Eternia came to me packaged poorly, however, she handled it very well and I have seen in the past that packaging has been good. Jess has asured me that she will keep more shipping supplies on hand in the future.
I would buy from her again and incourage others to do the same 100%
+1

A great seller :]
The communication was great!
Item was shipped in great condition ^^
+! Awesome Amazing Seller!! Wonderful to work with great communication and recieved the doll safe & sound just as posted!! Just a great person to work with!!
+1 as a seller from me. I bought Papin from Jess, and she did a GREAT job of packaging her, sent her quickly, and the doll is absolutely perfect! Also bought a dress at the same time, and Jess was very nice about everything. Would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much! :sp 1:
+1 for being a wonderful seller ^^ Thank you very much!
Another +1 from me- super fast and inexpensive shipping of the clothing item I bought - thanks!
+ 1 as a seller. Super fast shipping and very nice to deal with.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller! Quick and inexpensive shipping, plus great communication -- thanks! :3
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a seller for Shinku - great communication, doll arrived just as it was described. Perfect, easy transaction. Thank you!