Feedback For Birdie
+1 for being a fantastic buyer. I got paid very quickly and communication has always been very friendly and straight-forward! I was given a generous amount to deal with the paypal fees and shipping the package internationally. Thanks so much, birdie!
ask me about: my momoko I'm rehoming or my pullip clothes sale...
looking for: picco neemo s body
feel free to just talk to me: if you're new or even if you aren't! I love a good conversation with a fellow doll-collector.
+1 for trading My Melody Pullip for Simply Mango Blythe . thank you! ^^
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
+1 as a buyer from me. B bought MJs stock and some other bits from me, paid promptly and as always is just a fun person to chat with! Highest recommendations from me!
Great buyer! +1 Couldn't ask for a better transaction!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
+1 as a buyer from me. Birdie is a reliable buyer, fast payment, excellent (and fun) communication! Always a pleasure.....
+2 as a buyer, sorry it's taken me so long. Birdie bought a Bouquet and a wig from me on seperate occasions and was very pleasant to deal with. Great buyer smile
+1 buyer~

Friendly and awesomely patient, always a pleasure to deal with you! Thanks so much! <33
+1 buyer~

Friendly, sweet and patient, always a flawless transaction! Thank you~! <33
Lovely buyer, payed super fast and was perfect to deal with, and appreciated my shipping box! Lol! ♥
+1 Great Buyer! Bought Principessa from me and communicated very well.
+1 as a seller

I bought Cinciallegra's wig from Birdie and she was wonderful to work with. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!
My Girls:[Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png][Image: Pixel_Shan-ria_C.png][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Pixel_Elisabeth_C.png][Image: Alice.gif][Image: Clara.gif][Image: Zuora.gif][Image: Mir2-1.gif][Image: Nann-ato.gif][Image: Pixel_CheshireCat_C.png]

Wanted: Black Angelic Pretty outfit and Harley Quinn's stock FULL WANT LIST
1+ as a seller! I purchased a doll from her and she came well packed and in a free outfit.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller
I adopted my wee Tezca from Birdie & she arrived FAST & dressed in the cutest outfit as a gift. Thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
1+ as a great buyer!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer! A pleasure to do business with! Payment was quick & communication was most-excellent! grin
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]