Feedback For Vertefae
+1 as a seller

Super fast and friendly! Lovin the Alice stock. SO pefect on My Melody:
[Image: 7415018746_a165d63a78_m.jpg]
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 seller

vertefae accidently made a mistake in my order. She quickly contacted me so we could work something out. I really appreciate vertefae's honesty. I would definitely buy something from her again. <3
+1 as an awesome seller!

I bought an Eternia from Vertefae! She replied promptly to all PMs, provided a tracking number without being asked, and shipped the very next day! Thanks so much for an awesome transaction smile
+1 for being a part of the Leeke Summer GO

Thanks so much!
I've recently had 2 positive transactions with vertefae .
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment.
+1 as a trade partner. Awesome with communication and shipping was quick. Thanks so much! I ♥ her!
❤️ My Girls ❤️
Nahh-Ato, Alice du Jardin, Wonder Festival Batgirl, SDCC Catwoman, Dal Angelic Pretty Maretti, Dal Pinocchio, Dal Rot-Chan, Little Dal+ Cinnamoroll on 11cm obitsu, Little Pullip Cheshire, Little Pullip Blue Alice

+1 as a trading partner, doll for doll.

Wonderful communication, fast shipper.
I would highly recommend! Thanks so much, I am so delighted.
+1 as buyer - great communication, fast payment - a pleasure! smile
+1 as a buyer; bought some eyechips from me. (A long time ago, and I forgot to leave feedback. ^^; )

+1 as a buyer. Bought a dal from me. smile Recommended! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a buyer. vertefae purchased a wig for me--she paid when she said she would, let me know when the wig arrived and left feedback for me right away. I highly recommend!

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as seller, my Mercu head arrived safe and sound and just as described. I can't wait to work on modifying her!
+1 as a seller

The doll arrived safely packed and was exactly as described. Happy
+1 as a seller!
Bought an outfit from her. Communication was great, she's friendly, and let me know when she shipped it.
Thank you so much! ^-^

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

+1 for a wonderful buyer! Bought a Yeolume body from me and was super nice to work with! Thank you so much! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a buyer. Vertefae bought Dal Maretti's stock from me and was lovely to work with. Quick payment, good communication-- I'd definitely work with her again!
BJD: Angelheim Ciel, DoT Calla, DM Lilis Liv, Luts HDF Pudding, RS Pixiu, Delf Juri '05, DoT H. Ducan, DF baby ari Sunee, Dollndoll Chloe, Musedoll Re-an, Delf Nanuri '07, Migidoll Kay, AF Alice, PW Sky, DZ Mo, Cherishdoll Lani, CD Cheshire Kitten Lance
Pullip: Retro Nella, Aurora, LRRH, red-eye Yuki, Hello Kitty, Nomado, Adsiltia, Aquel | Dal: Maretti, Kotoya, Angry, Colline, Lucia, Tweety (custom) | Byul: Dumbo | Taeyang: Scarecrow (custom), Lead, Arion | Isul: Apollo
Ai doll: Matricaria, Denphalae, Marigold, Gloxinia, Larkspur, Torenia, Black Berry, Kangaroo Paw, Nerine, Plum, Tsubaki
J-doll: Rue de Belleville, Marche, Old Arbat
+1 for being an awesome seller

Yeolume PODO has arrived safe and sound here--carefully packaged, shipped quickly and at a very good price. My daughter has kind of called dibs on the doll...and she's thrilled. Thanks so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite