Feedback For Gilraen Aclamense
so, I just realized that I needed this...hadn't read the rules yet...my oopsie. So now I have this thing. So, leave your feedback here...thanks!

Positve + 16
Negative - 0
+1 for selling me some doll clothes. She was sweet to work with. Communication was great and shipment was quick. Thanks so much.
+1 for a nice seller! I bought Dita's stock and it came to me very nicely. The hat was packaged very well, which was not easy to do! There was a little hiccup with the shipping, but it all arrived safely. Thanks again!
+1 great seller ^__^ Thanks!
+1 as a buyer. I held a doll while she got the payment together and she paid promptly when she had it. Great communication and a great buyer <3
+1 as a buyer. Thankyou!
+1 for a fun split! Thanks for Jade's stock! I lurves it!! Yay for Priority Mail! {I'll get some pics up of Andrew with his new stuff on.}
+1

She's a great buyer ^^
Excellent transaction!
+1 for purchasing Craziia's stock from me! :sp 6: Thanks!
+1 for being super sweet and easy to communicate with. I would buy from her again!
+1 great seller
Thank you for LRRH stock!
Life is too short for false friendships & hypocrites!
It's just a hobby, no need to be snobby!
+1 for a baity eternia! Well packed! She'll be done up beautifully grin
+1 as an excellent buyer! Lots of communication and let me know as soon as she received the item. Awesome!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
++1 as a great buyer! Great communication, and the items were paid for promptly. wouldn't hesitate to do buisness with her again, thanks so much (:
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
+1 as a buyer!

Great communication, lightning fast payment! Such a great transaction! Thanks!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2