Sugarabbit's Feedback
+1 as a seller!

Thank you so much for the beautiful handmade dress. It's wonderfully made and fits perfectly.

Very friendly, great communication and super fast shipping.
+1 as a seller~
I commissioned a custom handmade dress from SugaRabbit and it's absolutely wonderful! She's a very sweet person and wonderful to do business with. Thank you so much again! <3
+1 as a buyer!

Commissioned two hoodies and was easy to deal with; let me know when they arrived. Would work for again yay
+1 as a seller. I bought some clothes from her, and she sent them off the very next day, they were just as I expected - perfect! Would definitely buy from her again. yay <3
+1 as a buyer! Super fast payment! grin
+1 for an awesome buyer! Payment was made quickly, and communication was a pleasure!
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
+1 - Wonderful seller! I commissioned two dresses and a skirt from her; they were both wonderfully made and exactly what I wanted. She ships super fast and has great communication. Would buy from again!
+1 As a seller
I got the most amazing handmade dresses from her smile
She is lovely to talk to and do business with smile
xxxx <3
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
+1 as a seller!
I bought some cute hand made dolly dresses from her, and they came fastly, and she added really cute things with them!
<3
<3 <3 <3 <3
pullipninahaute
+1 for being a great buyer, fast payment. Thank you!^^ <3
+ 1 as a buyer! fast payment, patient commissioner, very friendly and prompt response time.

Bought eyemech and commissioned a custom hat from me!
Thanks so much for your business, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated =)
+1 as buyer. She bought a Venus from me ^^
+1 as a buyer.
Great communication, fast payment ~ thanks again!
Awesome swap partner!
Friends don't let friends play bards.
halblingefrau's feedback
+1 for quick payment on the Dollmore Group Order.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura