Feedback For Zoegirl
Another big +1 from me as a seller, trader and seamstress. Will recommend in a heartbeat; very very service minded and nice. <3
+1 thanks for the wig love it!
1+ as a buyer - purchased Milch's shoes from me!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer, pleasure to work with smile
<('.'<)
+1 buyer
Super fast payment and a joy to work with!

(two xoxo collection in stock plaid skirts)
+1 as a seller!
Just recieved 2 new pairs of shoes and a jacket and I am happy as a clam!
Very easy and quick transaction
- Thanks again! Magpie
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
+1 as a seller, very nice, quick, and communicative. Thank you! grin
+1 for a great seller

i bought a headband from her and i love it - fast shipping and a pleasure to talk to yay
+1 for great seller! Fast shipping and excellent communication!! Thank you so much for the doll clothes!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
I did a split for Richt with Zoegirl (she got the doll and I got the clothes). And I have to give a huge +1 for this split!

Everything was -superb-. No complaints at all! Zoegirl's communication was fantastic, and she always kept me informed of what was going on. She mailed my stock out in record time after she received her doll, and even went to the trouble to pack it in a box instead of an envelope, to keep the feathers from getting squashed. She's also super-friendly, too! grin

I highly recommend Zoegirl as a split partner! ;D
+1 as a seller

She's very nice seller. Fast communication and a great person. Thank you!!!
++1
Anne is a sweet sweet lady! The best friend (and buyer) a Dolly Mum could hope for!
+1 positive!

Wonderful Seller, the item arrived very fast especially as it is the holiday season! Not only that, she packaged the dita stock dress very well!

Zoegirl is very, very friendly and I would definatly buy from her again.
Thank you!

Zoe
x
My Feedback :

http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7243647&pid=8029527#pid8029527
+1 as a seller yay

Excellent seller. Very kind and considerate to work with and the item arrived very fast. I was actually shocked how fast it arrived LOL

I'd definately work with Zoegirl again!
+1 as a buyer~ Zoegirl bought a Lati Yellow wig from me. She is a lovely person, and so nice to do business with! Thanks so much~! grin