Feedback For Zoegirl
Bought a taeyang shirt from her, not ONLY was she super nice to talk to but the shirt came SUPER fast and she even ironed it for me!

Great seller! grin

+1 as a buyer! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 as a seller!

I bought a wig from her. It was pretty much the dream transaction: communication was quick, polite, and thorough; shipping was speedy and the wig was well-packaged; wig was as described and she even included a couple cute hair clips! I would definitely buy from her again!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_59][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_44]
..... Berry [MPC] ... Sherbert [Erenfried]..Tessla [Sooni]
+1 for a wonderful seller! I bought Lizbel from her - such a gorgeous girl, exactly as described!! Super fast shipping! Anne is such a pleasure to work with, and look forward to working with her again soon! Thanks so much!!
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
An enthusiastic +1 for an excellent seller. grin I bought a batch of Sonny Angels and they were at my door within 4 days -- which included a weekend!

Very nice and pleasant to deal with. :3
+1 as a fantastic seller. My doll clothes arrived so fast and in perfect condition. Thank you!!
+1 as an excellent seller
Bought a cute dress from her and it arrived super quick. Thanks!
+1 as seller wink
Super fast shipping, nice clothes and chips, items perfects as describe.
Thank you smile
+1 for being an absolutely delightful seller!

I enjoy purchasing things from zoegirl. I can always count on friendly PMs, reasonable prices, items in great condition, cute little extras, speedy shipping and careful packaging. An awesome transaction--thank you so much! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller! i bought cinciallegra's wig and it arrived perfectly packaged and terribly quickly!
+1 as a seller - I commissioned a hoodie from her, and she was able to get back to me quickly with pricing and details. I think she quoted a week turnaround, but it certainly seemed much faster than that!! Great communication, and quality work. She also included a couple of little extras which totally made my day. grin Thanks!!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
+1 as a seller. Great communication, very sweet and friendly. Shipping was quick and the wig even arrived with some cute little accessories. I would definitely do business with Zoegirl again. smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

Have: Marianne, Blanche, My Melody, Neo Noir, Shinku, Paja, Veritas, Sebastian, Rovam, Aquel, Lunatic Queen, Youtsuzu, Kirsche, Rejen Paja, Grell, Mir, Cinciallegra, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon
Customs: American McGee's Alice, Disney-Inspired Alice, Steampunk Alyse, Ramona Flowers, Dr. Horrible, Catgirl, GIR-suit Fangirl "Gertrude", Merida (Dal), Peeka (Pikachu-girl), General Beatrix, Katara
Want (Complete): Clarity, Lunatic White Rabbit, Romantic Alice, Catwoman, Nahh-ato, Craziia
Grails: Edward Scissorhands
Waiting on: None