Pinkcow's Feedback
+1 as a seller! She was very helpfull and nice. Very fast shipping and well protected. Thank you for all!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller!

I bought some clothing items and stuff. Everything was exactly as described and she was friendly and fast to ship. Thanks a bunch!
+1 as a seller. Bought a body from her and it was perfect and shipped fast. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer! Quick payment and great communication. Thanks so much and enjoy your wigs! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
+1 as a wonderful buyer!

PinkCow purchased my RIDa on layaway. She paid much sooner than expected, was great to communicate with, and promptly let me know when the doll arrived. Fantastic transaction! Happy
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
+1 as a buyer. Fast payment and as always a dear to work with smile
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 for a great trade! Easy and fast communication. Item was packaged wonderfully and trade went off without a hitch. Thank you very much!
+1 as a buyer!

Pinkcow bought some clothing items from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business with you!
+1 as buyer. Super nice and fast payment. Great transaction! smile
+1 for an absolutely wonderful trade partner! Was super patient and lovely to communicate with! Thank you for such a fun and seamless transaction!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 as a Seller.

Great communication and timely shipping. Even sent a couple extra goodies, which was really sweet. :-)
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
+1 as a seller! My doll arrived so quickly! (And thanks for the extras :3 )
I gave her to the friend I bought her for and she really likes her, so thanks from both of us!
+1 as a buyer she bought 1 pullip and 1 dal, amazing communication! Very understanding and sweet, will not hesitate to do buisness with again!
I sold Pinkcow a Zuora and it was a great transaction! Very nice all the way around, would be happy to buy or sell with her again.
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 for a great sale

Bought a Colline from me and was a pleasure to work with. Will totally work worth again smile