Feedback For Babyelf
+1 as seller of Dal Puki!
+1 Fantastic seller. Paja arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition!
+1 one as a seller! Great communication, wig was in good condition and mailed promptly. Thank you!

(Apologies for the late feedback!)
+1 as a seller! I purchased two complete stock outfits and a stock jacket, and they were in perfect condition, arrived fast, and was well packaged. Very pleased!
1+ shipped pretty quickly, great communication, but needed a little more packing
(03-09-2010, 03:08 PM)kookie Wrote: 1+ shipped pretty quickly, but needed a little more packing

I always package my things very well. As far as I know the item arrived perfectly fine Happy.
+1 as a seller!!! I bought some Taeyang clothes and they arrived very fast, nice communication...
+1 for being a great & trustworthy seller!

I purchased a long black wig & MJ's stock outfit from her and she shipped in quickly. Items arrived well packaged & just as described. Many thanks! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 for a super sweet buyer. smile Very patient and understanding. Smooth transaction. Thanks so much! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 for an easy and pleasant transaction, the parcel arrived quickly and the Dal was very well packed.

Thanks again ^^
[Image: logoboycotttiny.png]
+1 Shipping was super fast , and great communication.
+1 as a seller.
I've finally got my grail doll grin She was packaged well and babyelf was very patient and friendly ^^ thanks again!
+ 2 positive

We made several transactions and she is patient and friendly, an she ships very quickly! My last package arrived in only three days!
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as seller, great communication, very polite and nice thanks for Dal Frara *__*
+1 for selling Jolies stock to me, so cute on my type 4 girls who've stolen it from the dals wink I love it so much <333
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr