Feedback for booksanddolls
+1 as a buyer, great to deal with! Thanks so much Heart 2
+ 1 as a seller
I purchased some knit hats and are adorablesmile Thanks!
+ 1 as a seller !
I bought a Lilith and she got here super fast and just as described !! Thanks tons !!
Wonderful seller, thank you so much!
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 GO Participant

Great communication and prompt payment! Thanks so much for taking part in the GO!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller!

I bought a cute Dal dress from booksanddolls. She shipped super quickly and communication was perfect. Thanks so much!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 as seller!

Friendly and quick! (: Sold me an amazing wig!!

[Image: tumblr_inline_mj98vnbBX81qz4rgp.gif]

// stuff i want~♥♥
+1 as a seller

Super-nice and shipped fast. Thanks! smile
+1 as a buyer!
Bella purchased a pair of eyes & a wig from me. Friendly communication, immediate payment, and she was sure to let me know that she received the items & left feedback for me. I've dealt with her before, it's always a pleasure, and I would definitely recommend. Thank you for the smooth & easy transaction. I'm glad that the wig works out! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller!
I bought a little Lati from booksanddolls. Communication was friendly and shipping prompt. The items were well packed for their long journey, too. Thanks, it was a pleasure!
+ 1 seller

I purchased some pukifee dresses/shoes and a faceplate from Bella and she shipped super quickly. Everything arrived in great condition and she even refunded me extra shipping smile

thank you!
+1 as a seller. I bought booksanddolls Loa. She was very sweet and allowed me to spilt the payment. Shipped incredibly fast and safely as well. Thank you!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as a buyer - communication was great, even when we had a bit of a panic due to Canada Post. Prompt payment and super nice. Thank you!