Feedback For dms_a_jem
+1 as a seller!

Super fast shipping and great communication -
And my girl looks so cute in her new clothes!
Thanks Again
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
A+, great seller, fast shipping, great communication
+1 as buyer for my bait girl! Super friendly, fast communication and payment, would totally do business with again! Much thanks!
+1 as a seller. Very friendly, more than fair pricing, and just an overall pleasure! Thank you!
+1 as a seller.
Would buy from again! Super Nice!
Item was here later than expected but not her fault.. it was shipped promptly...the post office just got distracted from their task.
Check out my Pullip fan group on FACEBOOK!
Pullip Party

My Feedback page
+1 for being a FABULOUS seller! Received my items very quickly and packaged well. Thank you for the partial refund of the postage too, very kind!!
[Image: familya.png]
Roux | London | Cleo | Sam | Alex | Lily | William | Ponyo | Phoebe
+ 1 as an AMAZING SELLER <3 <3 <3

I bought two outfits for my Byul from her and they arrived super fast, also the communication couldn't be better, I'm SO happy with the outfits I bought from you <3

Thanks SOOO much, I would love buying from you again in the future <3
+1 for Cori as a seller. Items were in perfect condition and safely packaged, and the communication is awesome. Thank you!
+1 because Cori is a fantastic buyer! Very understanding & extremely pleasant! I would definitely do business with her anytime!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer, dms_a_jem bought a custom Pullip from me and communication and payment couldn't have been more quick and easy <3
+1 Excellent buyer!

Very pleasant to do business with. Prompt communication. Thank you!
#1 seller... such quick shipping and such a nice person to deal with!
Thank you so much!
+1 for being an amazing seller! Super fast shipping and great communication. She's such a sweetheart, thank you Cori!
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 as a seller. Great communication, super fast shipping I couldn't be happier grin Would not hesitate to do business with again.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 really sweet buyer thanks for adopting her!