Feedback For dms_a_jem
+1 as a seller!

I bought a beautiful Liv outfit from her and she shipped it super fast! Amazing seller! I would definitely buy from her again smile
+1 as a seller

I purchased a few lovely outfits and they arrive VERY quickly and are even more adorable in person! Thanks a bunch <3

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 I bought Liv clothes from Dms_a_jem and she was great - really friendly and posted them quickly. The clothes are great and I'm very pleased with them. Thanks so much!
+1 As a seller my Isis loves her new outfit yay
1+ positive from me smile For beiing a super nice buyer. Paid instantly and let me know when the doll arrived.
+1 positive as seller!

wonderful item and perfect communication!!!! Thank you once again for the lovely transaction!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
+1 all perfect! Perfect communication!!! I love her (L)
+1 as a seller, again smile

Completely perfect to deal with, HIGHLY recommended to all
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller....

I bought some Liv clothes, they arrived very quickly, & were packaged up really well. Very pleasent transaction.

+1 I purchased a Hangry wig from her and she shipped very fast thank you.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as Seller grin beautiful liv doll outfit, perfect grin
+1 for buyer! She bought two wigs from me, was very easy to contact, friendly, and the transaction went great. Thank you! smile

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a buyer

dms_a_jem purchased 2 Hestias from me. As always she communicates wonderfully well & quickly, she is a pleasure to talk to, she paid exactly as promised and let me know immediately they arrived. Really, I can't recommend dealing with this lady highly enough smile

**Drusilla flashed her fangs at you & insisted on the no cake rule LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a buyer. Prompt payment, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! :]
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dolly_Market/in...?showtopic=3903

My Feedback, please leave me some, thanks! <3
+1 Buyer, Excellent communication, lighting speed transaction. Thank you so much!