Feedback For Orphansparrow
+1 As a Seller
Really great, friendly communication. Very obliging with photos LOL I love my darling little Maguna! Thank you very much Heart
+1 for a nice buyer. Great communication and friendly. Thank you very much!^^
+1 lovely buyer, thank you so much! grin
+1 as an awesome splitter. Very friendly to deal with it. Thanks, much! Happy
+1 as a seller

Lovely communication, very fast shipping, and the item arrived well packed and in excellent condition. Thank you so much!! ^^
+1 as a seller, very good transaction grin
+1
wonderful contact, quick shipping... I'm very pleased ^ ^
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
+1 awesome seller
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
1+ It was wonderful working with you! I got my shoes super fast and they were perfect!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1 as a seller! yay (Sorry for the super-late feedback!) Sweatdrop
You were very kind; the wig looks great on her doll; the Captain Hook stock bits are great (Love the hat!); quick shipping; Happy thank you so very much! yay
<3
[Image: 49035651448_1fbe84a2fc_o_d.jpg]