Sakuya's Feedback
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast payment, overall very easy to do business with :-) Thanks so much, Sakuya!
+1 as a seller!!! Bought a wig from her super friendly and great with communication!!! Thanks so much!!!
+ 1 purchased a body and it was received today, fast shipping thanks so much it worked perfect.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
gah - i thought i left feedback already o.o

+1 sold me a Liv doll, Leads wig, and an Invader Zim keychain and i love them all - already started customizing the liv doll and Leads wig will come in handy with my new boy yay thanx again
+1 as a seller, bought some clothes and shoes from her, very friendly and super fast shipping! yay
+1 received the tokidoki figures and love them, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller

my boys will fight over this red shirt grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller. Simply fantastic! Fast PM's & fast shipping. Love the doll clothes!
Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Flickr
WTB: Mini Zuzu Delf * Heads * Sooni's pants / plus tons of other clothes & accessories
+1 as seller, the walkie bits is adorable!
+1 purchased a barbie dress arrived fast thanks
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller. Bought a shirt & it arrived fast & safe. Thanks so much!
+1 as a buyer! Sakuya ordered two custom hoodies from and was just perfect to deal with! Thanks again!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1

sold me 2 type 4 bodies and they wre shipped fast and great - there come in really handy when my newest custom is finished ^^
+1 Positive; I was the buyer. The bodies she sold me came very quickly and just in the shape described.
+1 as a buyer

Fast payment and quick to respond to messages! Thank you! Happy