Feedback For Solarsenshi
+1 as a seller! As always a perfect transaction and an absolutely lovely doll! Thanks again! Happy
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
Positive as seller! I bought Prunella's Stock Outfit from her! Fast shipping and very nice contact! Would buy again from her! Thank you ~
+1 as a seller. I purchased some shoes from solarsenshi (my isuls need shoes!), and they were priced fairly, in great condition, and shipped quickly. Thanks so much! I definitely recommend! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as seller
Shipping wasn't really fast, but I got the wig in perfect condition! Thank you!
+1 seller!
~*My Dolly Flickr*~ **Kawaii Kandy**

My Girls: Kirsche, Xiao Fan, Papin and Prunella grin
My (Don't I Wish!) Dream Girl: Haute NY
+1 as a fantastic seller.

I bought a wig from her and it arrived nice and safe (fast shipping too!). Hope to deal with you again, thank you so much!! ^^
+1 as seller

Sold me some doll clothes and I'm very happy with the transaction and items! smile
+ 1 as a seller, I bought a wig from her and it arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks so much <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller

She's friendly and understanding, the shipping was super fast and the doll is in great condition! Thank you.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
+1 as a seller!

I bought Isolde from Solarsenshi! She let me set up a payment plan for layaway and was wonderful to deal with! Quick & friendly responses to PMs and shipped very quickly! Thank you so much for letting me bring my grail girl home! smile
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+ As a seller. Ordered two wigs and they arrived fast and in good condition. :3
+1 as a seller, I bought a custom Pullip from her and she arrived fast in great condition. Gorgeous custom, couldn't be happier would definitely buy from again without hesitation.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 buyer, very quick payment, lovely communication, kept me informed when the doll was delivered.

Thank you very much! smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 positive as a buyer! Quick payment and communication.
Thank you so much! grin