Moonbunny's Feedback +51 -0
+1 as a seller~!

I just bought a wonderful wig from MoonBunny. The shipping was really fast on her part, and communication was great when there was a hang-up with the postal service. ^^

Thanks so much~! grin
+1 as seller! I got some wigs from her and they were packed with super great care as well as she added a sweet little cake to go along with them! Thanks again!!
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a5_4][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...cch=u_a1_3][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_23][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_15][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
Schism Red Sonya Billee Nova SID
BarbedDragons Feedback
1+ as a seller - purchased a body and a dress. Thanks!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a seller. Very pleasant to deal with and I'm really happy with my purchase. Thanks so much!
+ as a seller. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with! Great communication, quick shipping, and I even received a surprise gift in the package! Thank you for everything.
+1 as a seller. Items gave well packaged & super fast! Thanks so much!
+1
Transaction was great. Moonbunny sent items same day as payment. yay Can't get better than that!
+1 as seller!
MoonBunny was friendly and communicative throughout the transaction. The Re-Ment and eyechips were shipped promptly and arrived safely. Thank you! yay
[Image: 5992097185_d071770e9f_m.jpg]
jour 30 | the return by ~*~Sitara~*~, on Flickr
Les Poupées: Angelique {Neo Angelique Angelique} & Quentin {Taeyang Shade}
+1 as a seller.
So sweet and nice, and I even convinced her of shipping to Europe! wink
Flickr | Lily's dolls
At home Siria (Lati Yellow Laches), Nova (Lati Yellow Coco), London (Lati Yellow Lumi), Poe (Lati Yellow Noa),
Rain (LittleFee Ante), Kiri (LittleFee Leah), Cassiopeia (Momocolor Lucy)
+1 as a seller

The items were shipped very quickly and she is a pleasure to work with!
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
+1 as seller.

Very fast shipping and such a sweet person to work with c: ♥

Kirsche Tiphona
Prunella Custom Joujou

★ WISHLIST ★
Nanette; My Melody; Sfoglia;
Prupate; Celsiy; Dotori; Sucre; Chibi Risa; Puki

» FurAffinity;|devART;|Flickr;|Etsy;|Ebay «
+1 as a seller --> I bought two doll coats from Moonbunny.

She was extremely efficient in communicating and a speedy shipper also!

Thanks so much. They are just so lovely and I am so delighted!!
1+ for a good seller. I got some great rement stuff from her. One of the items was not quiet as I thought it should be but we quickly came to a fair agreement and I‘m happy with the outcome. Great packaging and fast shipping! Good doing business with you!

Lady Alec
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
+1 as a seller. Thanks for the boots and gloomy bear. Fast shipping, love them! LOL
[Image: pusig_1.jpg]
+1 as seller!

Gave me a great deal on a couple of lots and sent in a timely fashion. Great transaction!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society