Feedback for DallyDoll
If I have bought something from you or sold something to you, please leave feedback here!

83 positive
0 negative
0 neutral

100% positive on Live Journal and eBay.

<3 Thank you! <3
+1 as a buyer! She bought a LUTS wig and Papin stock from me (through LJ), and it was an excellent transaction! Quick payment, great communication, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! <3
I have left the Pullip hobby indefinitely. I no longer receive PMs from the forum, so please email me if you have any questions or concerns.

--

flickr
+1 as a buyer!

DallyDoll is a very easy person to work with. She paid very quickly, communicated well, and was understanding when I ended up delaying shipment for a day.

Don't hesitate to work with her- she's the perfect customer!
+1 a+++ She bought my Obitsued Nina and payed quickly. Communication was great and she was very sweet person to deal with. TY

grin
+1 positive, very fast payment!
+1 as a buyer - quick payment, good communication and let me know right away when her new doll arrived. I'd be happy to deal with Dallydoll again! Thank you!
+1 from me as a buyer! Quick payment, excellent communication! Thanks!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a buyer. She adopted my fantastic alice and was lovely to deal with!
xx
+1 as a buyer - prompt payment, great communication. grin
+1 from me again! Awesome person to do business with! Highly recommended! Thanks!
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
Double post, sorry! :p
Another +1 as a buyer for another great experience - easy, fun, friendly transaction! Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer. Fast pay, good communication-thank you!
Dolly Market: Feedback thread / Flickr / Blog
[Image: swagbucks-173x63Alt2.jpg]
||Google a lot? Why not get paid for it?|| Earn free money with Swagbucks!
+2

Great buyer and fast payment, Hope you enjoy Papin and Hello Kitty :]
+ 1 as a buyer- excellent communication and fast payment!

thanks <3