The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 19 - Line: 871 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.7 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 871 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Feedback for DallyDoll
+ 1 as buyer <3

Item bought: Nude Oren

Comment: Great communication and extrememly fast payment. Really recommended buyer. :sp 2:
+1 as a seller! Super friendly, great communication & fast shipping! I LOVE my Horizon! He's perfect! =)
+1 from me again! I LOVE doing business with Alisha! She's such a wonderful and sweet person! Absolutely fabulous transaction! grin
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 Perfect Buyer. Thank you so much for rehoming my mini pullip. <3
+1 Fabulous Seller!! My boys absolutely LOVE their new stock outfit. Thanks again! *hugs*
+1 as a buyer - bought a pair of eyechips from me and some postcards of some Mini Pullips - fast payment and as always a pleasure doing business with them - i love Alisha & Sophie!
+1 as a buyer! very prompt payment and totally communicative, thanks for a great transaction! <3
+1 as a buyer! Dallydoll is taking care of barasuishou now <3
I know she'll be happy with you! (=3
+1
Thanks for being a great buyer!
+2 as buyer:sp 2:

Item bought: Little Cornice and Little Principessa

Comment: Great communication and very prompt paymentsmile Really recommended buyer~Heart

PS. I`m glad that you already received the goodies.grin Sorry for the late respond, just had problems loging-in.Sweatdrop
+1 as a buyer.. friendly, pays fast and communicates well! <3
+1 As a buyer. Got a mystery box from me, excellent and prompt communication. Thank you! <3
+1 as buyer, prompt payment and excellent communication. Thanks! ^^
+1 as a seller, I bought a Papin. Fantastic packaging, excellent communication and all around a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again <3
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller, brought Neo Noir, BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING, awesome person to talk to, I would buy from you over and over again with 100% satisfaction =]
+1 as a seller! Bought Neo Noir's stock and it was shipped quickly and very well packaged. Communication was great. :3
Thank you!
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]