Purple Plum's Feedback
+1

Purchased a Licca doll from her. communication was great, as she let me know when the hold fell through and i got the oppertunity to adopt the cutie!! Thanks so much! she was shipped super safely and everything! Thank you!
My Feedback thread!
[Image: 4957502403_b83c622446.jpg]
My Pullip Faimly: August (Pappin) Rukia (Mini Rillato), Lily Padd (the little frog girl) , April Dal Rot Chan, Tembe Dal Sakura <3
To Find out more about ME! and my other Dollies check out my LJ!
+1 as a buyer
Plummy is super understanding, sent payment quickly and was wonderful to comunicate with~
thanks!
My feedback thread here
My Flickr
+1, fast payment, thanks so much!
+1 as a seller. I bought four items from her sale and they came very quickly and in the condition she described them. Thank you!
+1 as seller. i received my item so quickly ! Thank You!!!
+1 Received mini moon. Great communication & fast delivery. A++
+1 as a seller

I bought a Cinnamoroll wig from her. A great and smooth transaction and a very friendly contact. Many thanks!
+1 as a trader. Got my cd's today~ YAY! I havent gotten a chance to have a listen, but they look fine and thank you SO much for the cute little extra <3

I totally reccomend trading with purple plum, she's very friendly, fun to talk to, and straight forward =) *hugs*
+1 as a seller.

I bought a nice crotchet hat from her. Good communication + fast delivery = great seller!
+1 as a seller - very easy to work with - very fast shipping - highly recomended c:
1+ from me as a seller - the Dal I bought came fast and exactly as described.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 as a buyer - very friendly, good communication, paid super fast. Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer

Great communication and very friendly! A pleasure to deal with~ yay
+1 thank you so much sorry it took so long to leave u FB
+1 buyer!
She purchased three plaid skirts from me and the transaction was so smooth and quick!
thank you! ^.^