Cornice
Just wanted to know what Cornice's stock would be, it's complete and in excellent condition.

Thanks!

current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
I personally would say $35-$40. At least that's what I remember most of it going for if I remember correctly ^^;; It has been a while since I've seen it, though.

Anyway, aside from that, that's what I would personally be willing to pay for it if I was looking for it.
thanks Miriam!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
Bumping up this thread for a new question. smile

I'm thinking of maybe selling my Cornice custom. Her face-up is stock, but she no longer has her stock earrings and one of them broke off in its hole, so that, I know, would decrease her value a little bit. She is on the marrone Obitsu body; the nipples on the body have been sanded down somewhat. She does not have her stock clothes, eyechips, or wig and I would be selling her nude and bald.

Thing is, I've painted little stars all over her body. I could most likely sand the paint off again if it would help increase the value of the doll, but I'd like to know what you think she'd be worth with the stars painted on, and without, both.

Thanks! ^^
Pictures would help a lot otherwise it's hard to say what you can ask for her <3
Yes, of course... why didn't I think of that sooner? x.x Anyhow... here we are, pictures:

How I usually keep her, but she would come nude/bald and with different eyechips:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3309/3660254111_8d84187042.jpg?v=0

Her painted arm and part of her side; I could easily sand off the paint from everywhere (and would be more than happy to, if necessary) except her right hand, which may be possible but it's less likely.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/Sylvyrr/Stuff%20for%20Sale/IMG_2370.jpg

Front:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/Sylvyrr/Stuff%20for%20Sale/IMG_2362.jpg

Back:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/Sylvyrr/Stuff%20for%20Sale/IMG_2369.jpg
I have NO IDEA why her head looks so off-color in these photos; as obvious in the first one I linked up there, it's a much better match than my camera seems to think tonight. :/

Ear with broken earring peg:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/Sylvyrr/Stuff%20for%20Sale/IMG_2369.jpg

EDIT: For future reference! With all her damages, I ended up getting $77 shipped for her. smile
I've been thinking about selling my Cornice recently. I have all of her stock, including wig, box, outfit, eyechips, card, etc.
If I was to sell her, I'd probably sell her with her fleshtone obitsu and cancan wig too.
Anybody know how much I'd be able to sell her for?
bump. I really need help guys Sweatdrop
I would like to know the going rate for a nude Cornice right now. Wig has been removed, but still available, no faceups or flaws of any sort and she'd come with her box & card.
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
I'd like to sell my nude Cornice. She's on her original body, has stock faceup and earrings. Her wig has been removed and it's still available. She has some slight stains on her feet and hip. She also has some "shiny" scratches on her forehead and a weird spot on her shoulder, which has been there since I opened her. I just can't bond with her anymore. Is there a going rate for her?

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox
Saving:: Fairyland Littlefee Dreaming Elf Soony

Heart 2

Flickr | DeviantART | YouTube
I paid 65 for my nude girl. But she is sold out. So I'd say it would be a bit more now.
I had bought her for $120, so I'm thinking somewhere close to that. Maybe $90-something? I'm not good with price sets XD

Dolls:: MNF Ryeon - Marceline, MNF Juri '10 - Luna, MNF Shushu - Harper, MNF Elf Soony - Keely, Delf Soony - Audrey, FM60 Miyu - Lyric, F60 Elf Soony - Nox

Heart 2

I really need to try to get her sold. I found her original box and her stand. And I also found her card. I don't know if any of these things factors into the price, though.

Heart 2

So, an update? How much would a full stock Cornice be? Her body has stains from her stock and she has shiny spots on her forehead. Her wig has been removed, but it's included as well. She'll also have her stand and her card (and if the buyer wants it, her original box).

Heart 2

I really really need to know how much I should sell my Cornice. She comes with her full stock, her card, her stand, a pair of boots, and an extra wig.

Heart 2