Myufish's Feedback
+1 as buyer. She bought some eyechips, paid quickly, and let me know when they arrived. Thanks for a great transaction!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
We did our first split together and it went really smoothly. Another perfect transaction for Myufish LOL

She got the Isul and sent me his stock well-wrapped and the box itself was wrapped in a really cute paper ♥_♥ (and cherry on top, she found the Isul on a massive sale, we both saved lots of money!)
On top of that she's got great communication skills, would deal with again, thank you!
+1 For doing an amazing job on my ElfDoll girls faceup!

I highly recommend Myufish's as a faceup artist.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+ 1 for awesome customizations she did for me. Thanks a bunch
+1 for the gorgeous customization Myu did for me! I absolutely adore my new doll - thank you so much! Special 3
[Image: 12367494213_3f89d3a0da.jpg]
Pullip & Co: Myufish Custom: Josie, Aquel: Rhapsody, Celsiy: Miri, Galene: Lark
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
Blythe: Simply Delight: Mika, Puchippu Chappu Pepa: Rumiko
I think we all know by now that Myufish is wonderful! I had to chime in though...
FEEDBACK

La la la, I don't know. The world forget... Feel like so!

Life's too short for ugly dolls!
+1 as a buyer

Always a pleasure to deal with. Paid super fast and great communication.
+1 for you <3

She did the most amazing job customizing my poorly looking bait Pullip head. My dolly looks so perfect. Everything about the transaction was fabulous, thank you so much grin.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
+2 for two beautiful customizations! (Or +1 for the overall transaction? How does that work? LOL.)

Myu painted eyebrows on my Natsume and gave my baity Another Queen a beautiful new faceup. Both dolls look so perfect! We encountered some unexpected developments during the customizing process, but Myu was very forthcoming with information and solutions. I would definitely work with her again!
+1 for Myufish for the totally gorgeous Yeolume customization she did for me and the traveling doll event! I'm very pleased; thank you so much! Heart
Ra Muw: Winifred, Dotori: Chloe, Yeolume Podo: Maisie Jane, Neko Mao: Nico, Tiger Lily: Autumn
+1 for a wonderful customization of my Pullip. Thanks so much!
+++1 as a buyer!

myufish bought some wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. It was great doing business with you!
+1 for my super sweet Yeolume custom! Maisie looks so cute with her new smile! Excellent work, thank you SO much! Heart
+1 for a pullip custom, she's an amazing and sweet person to work with. Thank you so much! I <3 her. smile
Scarlettb's pullip doll reviews on youtube!
Feedback

+1 as a buyer. Bought my Dal Katoya from me, and was very easy to work with. smile

Thanks again!! smile