smilingxcat's feedback
+1 positiv ^^
Thx for the great and well packed T3-body
Vanillas Flickr
My Homepage for Doll Couches:
[Image: banner1.jpg]
+1 for quick payment for her part of the FMD GO
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 for being an awesome seller! The items I bought arrived very quickly.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 bought 2 pairs of shoes, cute! good seller!
+1
Thank you for the bags, jewelry, and hair clips. >w<
+1 positive. item received quickly, thanks so much!
+1 from me for Lexie! Awesome seller!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as an awesome seller. Very friendly to deal with. My items came super fast. Thank you! Happy
1+ as a buyer of Tezca's chips!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 seller ^^ bought zuora's wig from her and I love it ! grin Good communication. Would definitely recommend and do business with again . Thank you !
+1 as a seller -- the eyechips are very nice and were shipped promptly and safely. smile
+1 Buyer! She commissioned a hat from me and everything went smoothly. Thank you sweetie!
+1 seller! I bought an outfit and shoes from her and everything went wonderfullysmile Thank you!
+1 Seller! Great transaction - items where perfect, communication was great and she even threw in a few little extras for me! :3
+2 for Valentines Day swap, Jake (and my girls) got some lovely items. Many thanks