Feedback for Kayakitsu
+1 - Great communication. Awesome bracelets. yay I love them so much. hehe. Fast shipping. Hope to trade with you again soon. grin
+1 as a buyer

Thank you so much sweetie smile
Polite and lovely as usual! Very fast payment and a pleasure to deal with
+1 Items came faster than expected, great prices and communication, came with cute extras. Would buy from again! <3
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Dolly_Market/in...?showtopic=3903

My Feedback, please leave me some, thanks! <3
+1 as a seller!
She's super nice! Thanks so much! <3
+1 for lead's wig! Love it! i would buy from again....which is true, cause i just bought another wig...FB will be left later tho! thank you for the stickers too!!! She included kogepan (burntbao) stickers for me! I love them!

<3
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
+1 as a seller!
+1 as a buyer! Super friendly and paid promptly! :3 Thanks so much!!!
+1 seller very nice thanks
+1 as a seller William's wig came even sooner than I expected, and in perfect shape. smile
+1 as a seller

I bought another 2 wigs from Kayakitsu, items arrived well packaged and quickly and they are really lovely. thank you very much.

thank you for the little sweeties yay
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
+1 Kayakitsu was an awesome buyer and wonderful to work with! smile
+ 1 as a seller!
I received my shoes safetly and fast wink
+ 1 as a buyer!
She did an order to my comissioned clothes shop: Chibi Collection

Great buyer. Ultra fast payment!
[Image: firma-dal.jpg]
+1 as a seller~
I bought a Ken suit from her and it arrived very well-packaged and in a good amount of time. It looks great on my Taeyang!
+1 seller thank you