Feedback for Kayakitsu
+1 for Kayakitsu as seller!

Wonderful fabulous packaging job, quick shipping, great communication, fun free goodies. I could go on and on about how perfect this transaction was. Thank you!
+1. Thank you smile
+1 as a seller! Hehe, Kaya is superrrr friendly and she ships stuff out really fast. grin Kieran and I love the goodies! The other dolls are jealous, haha! Thank you~~ ^^
1+ as a seller - I purchased eyechips and shoes.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
+1 from me! Such a sweet lady to deal with! thanks for buying from me!
+1 for being a fantastic buyer. Kayakitsu bought a pullip Stica stocks from me & was very fast with payment. Thanks!
+1 as a buyer again! Great communication, fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with! smile
+ 1 as a perfect seller <3

I bought one of her mystery boxes and I love it <3
She sent it out extremely fast and Kaya is such an amazing person to deal with!

Thank you SO much for everything, I would love buying more things from you in the future!
+1 from me for the fantastic fur wig!!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 for awesome buyer! Great communication and very nice! Thanks again!
+1 as buyer! Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad you enjoy!
+1 positive, received the dress and love it =]
+1 as a buyer grin!
Thanks for the patience =)!
+1 for a great seller

bought some stock shoes and i love them! - will deffently do business with her again
+1 for an awesome seller! She was so nice, patient, and easy to talk to. Love the dress! smile