Feedback for Kayakitsu
Kayakitsu's Feedback yay

Please leave feedback for me if you have any dealings with me. Thanks^^

Dolly Market
Positive - 120
Neutral - 0
Negative - 0

+ 1 as a seller!

Kaya is a perfect seller, I bought Taeyang feet from her and they only arrived in a few days!
Thank you SO much <3
+1
Very cheerful emails, item was in perfect condition and she even included a small surprise for me. smile
Thank you so very much for your kindness! <3
+1

I got my first parcel from her really quick, 3 days after transaction.
Even included a small gift.
Thanks!
+1 as a seller. Excellent communication and she even contacted me to make sure it arrived. Thank you! yay
+1 for being a fantastic buyer. Kayakitsu bought a pullip from me & was very fast with payment
Also,
+1 for being an equally wonderful seller. I boght some pullips clothes & eyechips & we also did a partial trade. It was a real pleasure talking to you. Thanks again. <3
+1 Friendly seller and is prompt in posting too =)
+1 seller. Items came well-packed and in great condition. She replied to all my emails very promptly and was very kind to address all my mail concerns. smile Would love to buy from her again. Thanks, Kaya!
+1 for being a great buyer! Thanks for your purchase. Glad you like them! smile
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
+1 seller she had the cutest guitar and my Lead is very happy! Item came well packaged and in the exact condition she described it. Thanks!
+1 Positive, bought 2 pullip bodies and shipping and packing were great! Highly reccomend smile
WTB: Obitus's for gifts! Please pm me!
At Home:
Maiya * Melody * Gwen * Thea * Emma * Seth * Ginger * Lohkee
+1 possitive i bought 1 dal body and a pair of taeyang hands all are in very good conditions.
Very good comunication, send the items very fast, all ok.
thanks for all.
+1 from me as a seller! Kaya is so awesome! She included extras such as candy and another eyechip for me! Thanks so much!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a swapper!!
+1 seller, item came well packaged and I really enjoyed the little extras.
Would work with seller again.
[Image: lady.jpg]