Principessa
(09-11-2009, 10:43 AM)sinderellah Wrote: I don't think Principessa came with an umbrella.

No I don't think so either?
I have her full stock but no umbrella.

I would say you could get at least 250 Dollar for a pre-owned Principessa.

Also contact Anne Gwish (Kristah) if you decide selling her, she's looking for a Principessa smile
I bought and sold my nude princi for $200
I saw a pre-owned display-only Princi sell for just $122 today. O_O

(I didn't bid on her; I was going after Fanatica and barely lost her at $205, same owner.)

It's a buyer's market right now, that's for sure.
MIB i would say about $250
I recently bought a principessa head and wig only and it came to 150
I bought mine, MIB for $235 , about 2 weeks ago.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I think I've seen her on sale. grin I've recently seen her at about 220-235$ MIB and complete.
applecandy mela. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
LOOKING FOR: nudeAlberich, Alberich eyechips, nude Asuka, nude Sol, nude Rayne, MIB or NRFB Lala, Suiseiseki & Souseiseki stock wigs, cheap Filato stock wig, MIB or NRFB Another Queen, nude AQ, nude Chelsea, nude Naomi, nude Haute LA, any Pullip head, any bloomers or petticoat or apron.
Please PM if you have to sell. XP Let's share Squiby click! Click here to see my fierce beasts. XD
I just bought one nude with a Monique Gold wig and an extra set of eyes (acrylic) for $135.
Feedback
Clickr for My Flickr I'm on tumblr too!
Avatar created and used with permission by kraftwerkthough on tumblr
hey bumping - how much would a stock Princi wig go for?
Just bought her for $280 shipped, MIB.

For the wig, I'd probably start it at $30 and go from there. The wig is known for flyaways, but the girl is so popular it balances out. It could easily sell to someone who bought a bald, or someone making a princi custom. You see just her wig even more rarely than the doll or the stock.
[Image: 5920509991_cec2cfd2b3.jpg]
What's the going price for a Princi these days? I have one on an Obitsu in lovely shape that I am thinking of parting with.
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
I bought a NRFB Principessa for $300.
Got princi and stock except her hat for $130.
How much would you say her stock is worth ? I am looking to part with mine.
Thanks
(03-03-2013, 09:28 AM)prettypuppet Wrote: How much would you say her stock is worth ? I am looking to part with mine.
Thanks

are we talking original or regeneration? - I want to say I paid $65 for my original Princi stock - the regeneration I don't think would be worth much more then $25-35