Paja
So i need money, and as much as i want to keep the stock, i may need to sell ...

so i have everything from paja, except her mug, and maybe the little dinosaur. i knbow i have the dino suit and pj's and pillow
ah i love to have her outfit >_< <3
I hope i could help you but i have no idea how much will they cost o-o
>_< good luck <3
Anyone have any clue what a nude obitsu Paja would be?

PrincessTomato is selling one and I have no clue what to offer.
i got a nude paja from stiches for 150 all included a few months ago. but keep in mind that her paja had been for sale for probably over 6 months. you're more likely to get maybe 150 plus shipping? tomato is reasonable, just offer what you think is fair and she'll be honest right back.
Thanks Jaycee. That gives me an idea what to offer smile

Was yours nude & bald that you bought or just nude?
(01-30-2010, 03:09 AM)booksanddolls Wrote: Thanks Jaycee. That gives me an idea what to offer smile

Was yours nude & bald that you bought or just nude?

no just nude, her wig had never been removed, i think if she's bald, that should knock about 10 dollars off the price, since paja's wig is a rare wig to find.
Hubby paid about $160 for one off of yahoo Japan on Christmas, she was removed from box but came with all her stuff I think it may have been a fluke though as the auction ended on Christmas and all ^^; I'd say $150 would probably be pretty fair for Princesstomato's as she does come with an obitsu.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
My friend bought a NRFB Paja for $135! The box had never been open!
Flickr
also buy my dolls
Last time I checked Paja's were still 250 Dollar in used condition but it seems so many people were lucky!
Hey there (: I want to buy Paja's stock outfit, but I'm not sure how much it would be, or where I could find one ;;^^ How much would it be without the bloomers?
I broke a fingernail. Woops. No I did not, okay? I sliced it. I sliced it like a man.

I'm finally back! Sorry for disappearing! Rb_x
I merged this thread
I would guess her stock would cost 60-80 since that is 40% of what she usually goes for. Hope this helps!

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]

I have a Paja in great shape, on a medium bust obitsu, with full stock, but not her original wig (she's wearing a gorgeous, blonde cancan)...what would be a fair price for her? I've asked people to make offers, but all I've gotten are questions about how much I want for her, lol.

One asked for a nude/bald price and one for the price of her stock only, and one for the price for all of her, LOL. Help, please...and Thanks! yay
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
How much for a paja on obitsu with removed wig (but still in excellent condition) with stock (minus mug) - would putting her back on a type 2 make her worth more or less?
I'm selling a Paja, with full stock, box and card. Only flaw is that she has some black staining on her back. Any idea on pricing?