MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 for organizing the Parabox GO! Thank you so much for the obitsu and hands!!! <3
The Crew: Celsiy/Lizzie ~*~ Rida/Misa-chan ~*~ Veritas/Imogen ~*~ Barasuishou/Pinx ~*~ Souseiseki/Cassie ~*~ Raphia/Isolde ~*~ Greggia/Serenity ~*~ Bouquet/Aries Spark ~*~ Neo Noir/Morghan ~*~ Clarity/Annabell ~*~ Crazzia/Bridgett ~*~ Mir/Rhiannon ~*~ Kirsche/Juju ~*~ Suigintou/Jersie ~*~ My Melody/Payton ~*~ Shinku/Scarlett ~*~ Solarsenshi custom/Yuki ~*~ Shan-ria/Claire ~*~ Jolie/Millie ~*~ Fiori/Zoe ~*~ Hanaayame/Chloe ~*~ Colline/Abbie ~*~ Sakura/Molly ~*~ Milch/Sadie ~*~ Lizbel/Marianne ~*~ Cocette/Peachie ~*~ Seiran/Renji ~*~ Jade/Gryphon ~*~ Richt/Nova ~*~ Timulus/Felix ~*~ Arion/Aidan ~*~ Andrew/Usui ~*~ Tina/Kit ~*~ Kotoya/Saya ~*~ Apollo/Oliver ~*~ Hermine/Felicity ~*~ Sfoglia/Taffie ~*~ Melize/Buttercup ~*~ Ra Muw/Penelope ~*~

BJDs: Hujoos/Jinkie & Spice ~*~ Felix Brownie/Clover ~*~ BBB Elfkins/Ella & Belle ~*~ BBB Mei/Juniper ~*~ DZ Shoyu/Ramie ~*~ DZ Megi/Duncan ~*~ 5SD Tong Tong/Piper ~*~ DL Dang Dang/Emma ~*~ DL Ding Ding/Allie ~*~ DL Fay/Rin ~*~ DL Mic/Oscar ~*~ DollLeeke D Pumpkin/Adelaide ~*~ DollFactory Pepe Panda/Kale ~*~ Bambicrony Ozzy's Kumi/Ceciliy ~*~ Luts Honey Delf Coco/Marianne ~*~ Dollzone Leo/Puck ~*~ Leeke Kiel Ent/Fern ~*~ Leeke Soda Ent/Acorn ~*~ Pipos Heero ~*~ Pipos Demon/Duke ~*~ Pipos/Charlotte ~*~ SOOM Argil/Sparrow ~*~ SOOM Sov/Token ~*~ SOOM Beyla/Ember ~*~ Leeke Peanut ~*~

Waiting: Pipos Derek ~*~ Iplehouse Serca ~*~ Leeke Happy Entaur

Wanting: FL LF Ante
+1 buyer
A pleasure to sew for and always has the cutest ideas for commissions! I'm glad you liked everything.

xoxo collection
damask boho top and light denim flare pants
+1 for Street thank you ! And thank you for your patience and fast shipping and extras ! You rock!
+1 for a great splitting partner, shipped the stock super fast! Thanks so much, I love it.
1+++ trading partner <3 i love Nero's stock ( my custom Nero's happy to have her own body and outfit ^^ )
+1 Great buyer!
+1 for the paying quickly for her part of the FMD GO!
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

+1 as a buyer, fast payment and wonderful communication =3
+1 for hosting the parabox group order. I have to say there were two mix ups, first my package went to the wrong address, then parabox sent me the wrong thing, but thank you for helping me straighten things out.
pixel
Eternia, Trunk, Cinnamoroll, Sebastian, 2 PukiPuki Cupids
Coming Soon: 2 Cocos
+1 as a buyer, brought BNP from me, everything went smoothly.
+1 as seller!
Good communication and fast shipping, thanks!!
+1 as a buyer~
MissMandyLynne bought Namu "Nick"'s head from me--paid immediately, had great communication, and she is very patient and awesome to do business with! grin
+ 1 for Mandy as a seller <3

I bought a type 3 body from her for a friend of mine and she sent the body super fast and even wrote a note telling my friend I bought her the type 3 body which was so sweet of her <3

Thank you so much Mandy, my friend is super happy with the body! <3
+1 again for MissMandyLynne for being a great trade partner ! yay she's so much fun to talk to and i love doing customs for her <3 Say Hello to the babies for me X3 !
Whoops nvm.. XD

[Image: 4411431791_d1aa67b3b7_o.png]