MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+1 from me--MML is a wonderful seller!

Although there was a teensy delay in shipping, MML was very apologetic about the whole thing. The Timulus shoes & Horizon card were packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! yay
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a participant in the Dollmore GO. Thanks so much for being a part of it.
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and communication. (:
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 Bought 2 wigs from her, and was able to try them on my Dal three days later. Very nice and quick communication. Thank you very much! smile
+1 as a Wonderful Seller. She mailed both items quickly and they were exactly as described. Thanks again!!
Pullip Family:
[Image: Cinnamoroll.gif?t=1273801667][Image: Queen.gif?t=1273801744][Image: Prunella.gif?t=1273801925][Image: Youtsuzu.gif?t=1273801960][Image: anotherAlice.gif?t=1273801992][Image: Haute.gif?t=1273802041][Image: Shinku.gif?t=1273802087][Image: Holly.gif?t=1273802131][Image: Rovam.gif?t=1273802161][Image: Mitzi.gif?t=1273802190][Image: Alice.gif?t=1273802261]
+1
bought a wig from her, super fast shipping and very nice to deal with! thanks a ton!!
+1 for being a fantastic trade partner. yay

We worked out a swap--my ALa stock bits & pieces for some false eyelashes that she was selling. She shipped fast, and they look great. And she's a really nice gal too! Happy
+1 Great seller!
Another +1 from me because she's a great buyer!

Mandy purchased Sage's stock shirt from me and she paid immediately after I sent her the invoice. Such a nice person to talk to and deal with. I am sure that your custom will turn out awesome! yay
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
+1 for trading with me, eyechips for an awesome dress! Thanks so much!
+1 as seller. Great transaction over all, thanks!
Saving for: BJDs (Simply Divine Harlequin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dolls:
3 BJDs (KDF Bory boy, Isaac; MD Jina, Titan; MD Ryu, Leeland!) <3 2 American Girl dolls
+1 as a buyer! Mandy bought Uncanricky stock chips from me and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Would definitely do business with her again. grin
[[ ★ flickr ★ ]]
+1 as a buyer

She bought a body from me and was very friendly

^^

(sorry it being so delayed)

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
+1 as a GO participant!