MissMandyLynne's Feedback
+2

Sold a head to her, excellent communication, extremely fast payment! Also did a trade for her Hujoo, once again communication was great, shipped out extremely fast! Overall couldn't be happier. I would definitely buy/sell/or trade with her again. Thanx so much.
Own: Photobucket[Image: LanAke.gif][Image: LittlePanda.gif][Image: LittleDido.gif] [Image: Edward.gif][Image: Chill.gif][Image: bloodyred.jpg][Image: Barasuishou.gif][Image: 8467641814_4f93605dab.jpg][Image: 8466547669_eb767baf75.jpg]

Wishlist: [Image: Panda-3.gif][Image: Mercu.gif][Image: Suigintou.gif][Image: Chicca.gif][Image: Zuora.gif]
+1 as a buyer! Always a pleasure!
+1 as a seller

Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks so much! Special 2
+1 as a buyer. Paid quickly, communication was pleasant thanks so much grin
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 for a super seller! Thanks again for the eyechips!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
+1 from me as a buyer! Fast payment & excellent communication!
[Image: kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png]
[Image: flickr-1.png] [Image: DALogo.png] [Image: instaemb_zps2b18bc28.png] [Image: tumblr_zpsec8e401a.png]
+1 as a seller

very understanding, great communication, fast shipping & packaging -- thankyou smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 seller. Thanks for shipping so quickly.
+1 perfect trader!
+ 1

Joined a Parabox GO I hosted!
Paid on time and very polite/understanding <3
(Hope the Obitsu reaches you soon T___T)

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

+1 for another great transaction with Mandy!

This time, MML bought a Melize head from me (sorry to hear you need to sell her so soon!). Mandy is courteous, sends immediate payment, lets me know when the things I mail gets to her and she leaves feedback for me without me having to remind her. Couldn't ask for anything more in a buyer. Thanks!

Good luck with your dolly sales--hope you raise enough funds to get the doll you really want! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-16-2011, 12:24 PM)KiraKira Wrote: +1 for another great transaction with Mandy!

This time, MML bought a Melize head from me (sorry to hear you need to sell her so soon!). Mandy is courteous, sends immediate payment, lets me know when the things I mail gets to her and she leaves feedback for me without me having to remind her. Couldn't ask for anything more in a buyer. Thanks!

Good luck with your dolly sales--hope you raise enough funds to get the doll you really want! smile

actually the dolly i wanted was sold sad so ive decided to keep her for my custom - so be happy yay
+1 for a great buyer! Purchased wind's head! Super speedy payment!
current family~
<3 mini moon, mercu, lrrh, arietta, mini swan, bnp, souseiseki, celsiy, dita, bouquet, froggy, sebastian, grell & xiao fan<3

Feedback FLICKr

[Image: PA050080-1.jpg]
purchased a cute pair of ears! they were shipped fast and even in a tiny cute box! Thanks Mandy! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
+1 for being a great seller. smile

I bought a LRRH from her, and everything went very smoothly. Heart 2
Pullip family: Kyoko (Aya), Angelica (Raphia), Leila (Ala), Dorian (Wayne), Suika (Suiseiseki), Kana (Kanaria), Lillian (Zuora), Regina (Suigintou), Shiri (Shinku), Ichigo (Hina Ichigo), Mirabelle (Puki), unnamed Suiseiseki, Blue Alice
Waiting for: nothing~
Other dollies: Zoe (Moxie Teen), Alyssa (Moxie Girl), Dahlia & Saffron (Blythe clones), Adelaide (J-Doll)

~ My Feedback ~ My Wishlist ~ My Flickr ~