feedback for Amy
+1 as seller. I bought a little purse from her and it came so quickly! Love it thanks smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
   Sara (HK)        Juliet (Suigintou)    Nova (Rot-chan)
+1 as a seller!
Easy transactions with no drama....
Recieved a bunch of wonderful new things for my girls - Thanks again!
More Feedback can be found here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/urbanmagpie/
Ordered some items from Amy, her communication, shipping, and packaging were all awesome, affordable, and prompt. 30 plus rating! grin
Great trade! =D Excellent, excellent communication, well packaged and timely! Highly recommend this lovely lady! +10
+1 as a seller! I got a few items from her and the items arrived 1 business day after she shipped! Excellent packaging, as well. Thanks Amy!
[Image: f4iwk8.pngp]
thx to JennyCupcakes
¤ feedback ¤ WTB ¤ FS Dolls ¤
+1 as a seller. Everything was perfect. I bought a purse from her and she shipped it out right away and it got here very quickly. Would buy from again!
Check out my Pullip fan group on FACEBOOK!
Pullip Party

My Feedback page
+1, great seller, communication, & wonderful person to do business with smile
positive trade, received the items thanks so much!
+1 as a seller for a smooth transaction. Thanks! smile
+ 1 as a seller. Very good communication and a lovely person to deal with. Thanks, Amy.
+1 as a seller. I bought a few items of clothing from her and they arrived quickly and just as described. Also, she's very friendly and easy to deal with. Happy Definitely recommended.
+1 as a seller. The shoes arrived yesterday and were just the right size for Hujoo. Thank you!
+1 yay

All very perfect and very fast!! Recommended 100% LOL

Thanks for all!!
[Image: firma1.jpg]
My Feedback: Here
My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/evicas/
+1 as a seller, thank you!

Own: Prunella (Cheyenne), Kirsche (Devon), Squall (Lucid), Lala (Lilah), Melissa (Roxanne)
Feedback / Flickr
+ 1 - Great seller, thanks so much ^__^