Drta dal
Any idea on price for her please (with wig but it has been removed, stock, but no stand). I've seen her NRFM on ebay from $198-$343! Which is obviously rather mad, so I'd appreciate a realistic price please? Anyone know?
At Home: Minnie (Tezra), Lexie (Lizbel), My Melody, Cinciallegra (Amity), Drta (Gwen)
All I can say right now is her price is what the market will bear. There haven't been enough sold since she sold out to have a good price point.
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
I did see one sell on ebay last week, nude for $125. O_o If you check the 'completed listings' you can see it there.
Thought I would check her pricing now, since the last post was in May of 2010.

How much for a NRFB Drta? I was thinking around $200 or $250 but I don't know? Ebay has her right now at $240 but I don't know if they are selling at that price.
I'm thinking about selling my complete Drta stock (no card or stand) - how much should I ask for it?
I'd like to know too! I have one NRFB but am thinking to part with her nude (or with everything in the box)....
Reviving this thread cause I have a Dal Drta up for sale. She's not MIB but she does have all her stock (minus the stand and card). I looked on ebay and all the listings are for MIB girls going for $200+ !! Just wondering what I should start her out as (Tempted to charge for the amount of the doll I want instead is listed as wink ). Right now she's listed as 'best offer' but I feel not having a price isn't going to sell her.
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
I think a fair asking price for a deboxed, good condition, full-stock Drta (minus stand and card, as you mentioned) would be something like $90-100 here on DM or $120-130 on eBay. If you're going to put her on eBay, you could always set the starting bid at $100 with a BIN of $150 or something.

Also, it looks like a deboxed/good condition Drta has recently sold on eBay for $135, so there's a good price point for reference.
Thanks vadafade. smile I tried to find how to get to the recently sold drta's on ebay but couldn't figure it out so I wasn't sure. I appreciate the help! smile
Penelope (Nero), Esme (Papin), Payton (Celsiy), Shelby (Lizbel), Mason (Neo Noir), Aggie (Mercu), Cricket (Heiwa), Lucian (Ni-Ya), Theo (Rayne), Daisy (Dumbo), Iggy (Fanatica), Willow (China China)
My Flickr
Any idea on a nude/bald Drta?
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart