Twinkle_eyed's Feedback
+1 as a seller.

Thanks to twinkle_eyed, I now have Veritas in my collection. I never thought I would since I missed out on her before she sold out. Twinkle_eyed accommodated my hold request while I came up with the funds. Veritas was fairly priced and shipped quickly.

I'm very happy! Thanks so much!

grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
+1 as a seller

I now have Katoya in my family with the bonus of the most gorgeous mohair wig smile Also little pullip dog girl who I have wanted forever. Twinkle eyed gave me time to pay, packaged very well and shipped quickly. Thanks again!
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+3 for wigs. I purchased 3 wigs from Twinkle_eyed's for sale thread. her communication was excellent. the Package arrived safe and well packaged.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 as a seller

Thanks to Twinkle_eyed I got the Isul of my dreams!! She was so kind and accommodating, communication was great, and she packed up Apollo with great care. He arrived very quickly in perfect condition and I can't thank her enough for such a wonderful buying experience smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
+1 as a seller. smile Item came, thank you. smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 as a seller!

Fast shipping and the doll I purchased was well-packaged. Twinkle_eyed was also very kind and helpful in communication!
+ 1 as a seller

I purchased a doll and it arrived perfectly packaged and just as described ! Thank you SO much Heart

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<